CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Another Snow Day Story

We had another snow day, like right after I posted the first snow day, and this one put the other one to shame. Well, st. george is pathetic I think, well used to think at least. We got three inches yesterday morning, and they cancelled school yesterday. I thought that was the pathetic part, but I just found out why...St. george doesn't have plows for the city, and the buses don't have snow tires or chains, and the bus drivers are not trained to drive in the snow, so it's a legal thing why school is cancelled. They haven't cancelled school in 10 years, when I was in 7th grade, I remember that was the best day of the year to get out of school for the snow. Funny story.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow what a great picture!!

Talen and Amber said...

That is an awesome picture...did you take it? I'm glad we finally found out the true story behind the school's closing because I was making fun of St. George too for doing it!:) Yesterday was fun...I am so glad that you called me to play on these teams with you. I have had a good time getting back into volleyball!!

karlee said...

NOw I need your address. You can just email it to me if you want. okaylemon@gmail.com
thanks!

sorniefamily said...

Hi- sorry to blog stalk (for lack of a better term). My husband is old high school friends with Ben Critchfield, and in doing a google search for them we happened upon your blog. Long story short, would you pass our email address on to them to get in touch? Ryan & Heather Sorensen, Utah County- sorniefamily@msn.com
Thanks in advance.

Bella said...

You don't know me, and I don't know how I found your blog. I just love this picture though. It is truly amazing.