CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt!




Jaxson cried his eyes out when he saw the easter bunny...you tell me why you think that is....

It was a rainy day in St. George for an Easter Egg Hunt! That doesn't happen very often so it was a bummer that today of all days it was raining. Jaxson was wanting just to eat the candy, which was fine, once we got his excitement up for putting candy into his basket, he got the hang of it. We couldn't believe all the overagressive parents stuffing a ton of candy and eggs into their kids baskets. Nate said if he was helping Jaxson, he would have been among that group of crazy adults. My theory is that they do this holiday for the kids anyway, and Jaxson right now would be happy with just a couple little things of candy anyway, so I just let him do his own thing. It worked out great, and Nate was able to learn a valuable lesson....that he didn't want to appear like a crazy selfish over-agressive parent, stealing candy from a baby. And that's what all these parents were doing from Jaxsons little area he was at, I couldn't believe it. But overall, it was a lot of fun, and we're glad that Jaxson is part of our family to celebrate easter with.

6 comments:

Sara said...

HEy Jacque! Cute blog. I'm glad I found yours. Sometimes I feel like a stalker reading other people's blogs. But it's good to keep in touch. Mine is markandsaraward.blogspot.com. I don't update it all that often though. Glad you had a good Easter!

Morgan said...

Hey! We were there! All 20 seconds that it lasted! :)

I couldn't believe the parents. They did the countdown and it was a swarm of parents running to the middle. I finally gave up with Emily when I saw more parents picking up candy and putting it in baskets than I did kids!! So pathetic.

Amelia said...

I would have cried too!

Talen and Amber said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Easter. Both of my boys cried too when they met the Easter Bunny...but I'd have to say the one you guys saw was way scarier! Poor kids:)

Mindy Holt said...

Holy Scary Easter Bunny!!!

KayDee said...

Seriously that is a sweet bunny! We need to come with you next year!