CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

HUGE scare

So quick story of our day in wal mart. Nate was on his way back from school and I told him to come meet me at wal mart because I was getting some pictures for birthday announcements. I had Jaxson with me of course, and I just put him in a cart by me so I wouldn't have to hold him and figure out the Kodak picture machine while Jaxson potentially touched the screen along with me. Well I was pretty focused on what I was doing, and then I looked over while I had a break, and Jaxson was not in the cart. My heart started pounding a million beats per min, and I started looking frantically in all the aisles. Then after I ran down couple aisles, Nate saw me and started laughing, with Jaxson in his arms....K, Nate is the sneakiest man alive because I did not hear a thing, from the unbuckling of the seatbelt, the noises Jaxson usually makes when he sees daddy, to the lifting him out of the shopping cart. I wanted to cry because I was so scared and Nate was laughing his head off, and Jaxson of course had the look on his face "Who are these weird people". But honestly it taught me a good lesson, and my oh my how grateful I was that it was only Nate and not someone else. Here is a website that is dedicated to children abduction and how to avoid it. Read, and learn, and hopefully avoid the situation that could have happened to me. http://www.amberwatchfoundation.org

5 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Oh my gosh Nate is so mean!!! hahaha, jk from his standpoint that would be pretty funny, but I can imagine how freaked you were!! How is coaching volleyball going? I miss it, but its nice not to be so stressed out especially while I am preggers:) Jaxson looks so cute marching around in his little monkey outfit:)

Southern Belle said...

Thanks so much for all the updates!! I have been wondering what was going on down there in St. George. I wish I could watch Ciara play!! You should video tape part of a game and put it on your blog or something, I bet she is awesome! They already fired the other coach??? In the middle of the season??? That is kind of weird... He coached at Summit with me, but I didn't really know him that well. Coach Parker will be a good coach to boys I think. I thought he was good for girls too, but a lot of girls were too sensitive. What position does he coach for football? What subject is he teaching? He was only getting paid $12000 for coaching college volleyball??? Jeff (my hubby) makes almost that much just as an assistant high school coach here! That is a rip! So it was probably better how it worked out then. Well, tell them I said hi:) Do you guys have to travel a lot up north for games? Anyway, I miss yoU!! And I want to meet your little baby:) Someday... haha. Thanks for the update!! Hope everything goes well with the second half of your season:) I miss coaching, but Whew it was A LOT of work!!!

dave&abby johnson family said...

ok that would SCARE the CRAP out of me. Thank you for the making me aware! oh and darling pics on the post below!

Cicely said...

I would've crapped my pants.

Melissa said...

ok! I would have killed him!!!!