CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

We love our Jaxson Boo!

We sure had a great party last night, Heather & Rydel and the kids came from Enterprise, Hollie & Ben were able to make it with their kids as well. The kids all dressed up and we had a costume contest. We had yummy food and then sang to Jaxson. Kim, my little sister made the adorable monkey cake. Everyone got a swing at the pinata, then we opened gifts. Jaxson was tired and probably overwhelmed by the new place and all the people. So it wasn't the best day in the world, especially since we had to switch locations at the last minute! But we made it through and it was a success. We wished more of the cousins could be there, and can't wait til Thanksgiving when they will all be together!! It's crazy how fast time flies. Our little guy is One!! It seems just like yesterday that we had him, and had to be away from him in the hospital for a couple of weeks. How lucky we are to have him healthy and strong and here with us today!! We love our Jaxson Boo!!

7 comments:

Pressett Family said...

Hey! Jacque you are so beautiful and so is your little family! You look so happy! I stumbled upon your blog I am so glad I did! I hope you don't mind if I keep up with you all now that I have found you! Love and Miss ya,
Stasha (Callahan) Pressett

Brinda said...

Looks like a fun party!!! Wish we could've been there. I love the cake Kim made, it's adorable. We'll be down in St. George either Wednesday or Thursday, can we see you guys?

Love Brinda

dave&abby johnson family said...

YEAH Happy Birthday to Jax!

KayDee said...

Fun Birthday Party! You all look great!

Leslie said...

Hey I decided to go private but don't have your email... if you'd like email me at jerandles@infowest.com and I'll send you an invite! Leslie

Sarah Keith said...

Happy Birthday to Jaxson from me and Micah! The dust is finally starting to settle, and it looks like our little boy, Asher, is a year younger than Jaxson! You're a beautiful family!

Cindy said...

Ok,your blog is so cute & I love seeing photos of Jaxson. Check our out blog...