CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

8 things

I've been tizagged so many times before and I never ever do any of them. Well I decided since I'm bored in my stress management class, that I would do one of them...

8 things

tv shows i like

1. Biggest loser

2. The office

3. American Idol

4. Lost

5. Prison Break

6. Heroes

7. Lie to me

8. So you think you can dance ( can't wait)

favorite restaurants

1. Samurai 21 (or anything japanese)

2.Goodwood BBQ

3.Olive Garden

4. Pasta Factory

5. Tucanos

6. Carrabas

7. Mexican restaurant (any)

8. Cafe Rio

8 things I did yesterday

1. Slept in (yay presidents day)

2. Booked Nate's suprise birthday present!

3. Homework

4. Went to costco with Nate (thanks babe)

5. Sunday we travelled back from Salt Lake for our weekend trip

6. Saturday we ate sushi for valentines!

7. We also had a volleyball tournament, the girls got to the gold bracket this time! Yay!

8. Played with Jaxson!

things I'm looking forward to

1. Family reunion in Seattle in July

2. Nate's birthday this Saturday

3. Volleyball tournament on saturday

4. To see Jaxson today after my long day at school in Cedar

5. To lose weight

6. To be done with school...who knows when

7. For Jenny to have her baby!!

8. For Christ to come, haha.

Things on my wishlist

1. Go to New York again and visit Amy

2. Money for reunion trip

3. A new dress

4. More time to spend with Jaxson

5. To lose 20 lbs

6. Nike Reax

7. My hair dyed

8. Twin babies, not for a while though.

people I tizag

1. Jenny

2. Heidi

3. Hollie

4. Jacquelyn

5. Mindy

6. Cicely

7. Stacey

8. Melissa

2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

i will be in Seattle in July! We should meet up!

Cicely said...

Funny! I just tagged you! I miss you friend.