CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Nate!



We had so much fun this weekend celebrating Nate's birthday! We missed Jaxson every second, but it was a great get-away. We hung out on sunday with Nate's brother Cory and they sang to him, that was very thoughtful! Troy and Sherrie and TJ were there as well. Then we got to spend the night in the Trump Hotel! It's a 5 star hotel, and there were no slot machines in the hotel at all, that's the part we loved the most! We probably should have done this trip on our anniversary...it was just very special. Happy Birthday Nate! I love you so much!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh that looks soo nice! How is your body recovering from all that physical fitness? I loved playing with you all day! and i would make you a blog header and background to match anytime :) Just say the word.

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

Good for you guys getting away! I hope you had a blast, it sounds like it was. Happy Late B-day to Nate! I can't tell Kyle that Nate got to do this or I'll be in big trouble!

KayDee said...

at is sweet! I did not know their were no slot machines in there!