CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Good News

For those of you who don't know...I lost my wallet, with my whole life in it, like two weeks ago and have been driving around without it. I prayed and prayed because I was scared of identity theft or credit card scams or whatever. Well for some reason I just knew it would pop up some day, but didn't know when....The good news is that I found it!! Yay, the embarrassing news... it was in the bottom of the laundry basket that I hadn't put away yet because our washer hadn't been working so we did laundry at my parents house...haha. Funny story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story with a funny, happy ending. So happy you found it. I miss you girl! Have fun playing summer games!

Talen and Amber said...

My email is alstr23@yahoo.com I am excited to see everyone this weekend and get playing again!!

Sara said...

This is totally something I would do. :)

Cicely said...

phew.