CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

With the Good comes the Bad


I don't know if you would call this a bad thing, but I would...usually if good things come my way, soon after the bad things start to come. Our candle warmer was on the counter and I plugged the vacuum in close to it, and of course I didn't pay attention, and knocked the candle over. And of course the candle was completely liquid. Well the wax got all over the wall and carpet. So I freak out of course and scrub for as long as I can, but it wasn't going over well. I finally got smart and looked up on the internet how to clean it more effectively.
I guess there is good news, with a hair dryer on the wall and an iron on the carpet, I got it cleaned up. But it took my whole day and I couldn't get any homework done that's due tomorrow.
I don't think it's the end of my world, but I could have had a better day.

2 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh friend! that is a bummer, but thanks for the hintful tip in case that happens to me. Now I know what to do because of you, my good friend! How are you anyway?

KayDee said...

Ya... I hate wax! It is such a mess! Looks like you had a great team for the summer games! Glad you had fun!