CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Seven Peaks





This is how we spent our day on the 4th, it wasn't too crowded which was suprising. Jaxson was kinda under the weather all day, but still had a lot of fun. We got a lot of wedgies going down the huge slides that drop straight down. If any of you have been on them, you know what I'm talking about! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Bair for the fun spontaneous trip because we all had nothing to do. We drove home the same day late at night after the fireworks at Thanksgiving point. Long fun day.

4 comments:

Sara said...

sounds like fun. I haven't been to a water park in so long. It makes me want to go.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have thought of that, but it sounds like a great way to spend the 4th. Cute pics!

Melissa said...

ooh I love last minute trips! Looks like fun! I love water parks!

kate said...

Fun! I love Seven Peaks. I haven't been in years!