CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Am I ever going to update??

I started to make my blog into a book, and I thought I was going to have it done earlier so I could get going on updating our family's life! But of course i got caught up with everything going on in my crazy life!!!

-got the head coaching job at Canyon View

-started private lessons with the girls and trying to get camps, schedules, budgets, and whatever else the job intels all together and ready

-school (period)

-Nate's busy with all his business clubs and school so we never see each other

-Nate turned 25 a couple weeks ago!! and I'll be 27 in a week (uhgg!)

-Coaching a club team in St. George two days a week for SUVA, and tournaments (meaning lots of gas is used up)

-Two callings in church...RS teacher and Girls Camp director! Busy callings!

-and I just started POTTY TRAINING Jaxson...which most of you know that that task alone takes all your time!!


**I guess I didn't really say much positive stuff...
we're almost done with school, and nate passed his GRE with flying colors and we're planning on going to France for his accelerated International Business degree next summer. And we probably are going on a cruise this summer that my sister is the singer on, to Alaska! We're just hoping our tax return will pay for it all, haha.
And of course Jaxson is absolutely ADORABLE...even though he's a stinker in the terrible two's right now. Just absolutely love the kid, he's just the APPLE IN MY EYE!

Time for another one?? what do you think?

9 comments:

Sara said...

you are one busy woman! Congrats on everything though. It sounds like a good busy. It's good to hear what you are up to.

Southern Belle said...

I completely feel your pain on the hard work of being a vball coach! I had never worked on anything so hard as I did at Kearns... its even worse when you have a team with no previous success and no success in any other sport! But, it is still fun and I am glad I did it, so you will be glad too.... hopefully you will have more success than I did! A cruise would be so fun! And it would be so cool if your sister was a performer on a cruise I was on, haha, I would probably be like, "its my friend Jackie!!!" haha... You will have to give me some potty training tips and tricks... Good luck with everything, you are awesome!!

Unknown said...

Um, absolutely time for another one! Ha ha :) I'd love for ONE kid of mine to have a cousin their age.

Unknown said...

Congrats to you both! All of your hard work is starting to pay off! Haven't seen you in forever! and goodluck with the potty training! You'll have to let me know how it goes! I think we'll wait just a little longer (slacker here) :)

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

I'm hearin ya heidi on the waiting...it's so frustrating, he just is frustrated that he has to go on the potty because he doesn't understand. Sometimes he does so well and it makes me think he's ready, but other times he's too frustrated...so we'll see how it goes. Have fun with Nate and Jaxson tomorrow!

Brian and Jenny said...

Wow! What a life. You both are so busy, but what great things you are both doing. I am so happy for you two!

Is this an announcement? I vote, yes, another baby on the Holt side would be so much fun!

fingerfoodforthought.wordpress.com said...

I would like to add my vote of confidence on YES to another one. :) besides, sounds like you have the time for a second child, haha (yeah right, but I hear they're worth it). :D

fingerfoodforthought.wordpress.com said...

oh and P.S. France?! That sounds adventurous. Don't let my wife hear, she's always telling me we need to move to Europe for a while. lol.
I definitely am out of the loop of what's going on with you guys. We need to catch up. We'll be in Enterprise over Mother's Day weekend for one of Kayleen's baby showers and it would be fun to see you (if you are available-it's hard to catch you busy people). well, this turned into a long comment out of nowhere but anyway take care you guys.

Heather & Josh said...

You definately sound busy! That is fun that you are the head coach! You are going to be awesome. Are you taking a team down to the Dixie camp this summer? If so I hope I see you there.