CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

It Begins...

Just updating my crazy life...
Volleyball started last week, the team is great, and not very dedicated at the same time so we'll have to work hard to change that. For some reason that is causing me the most stress out of everything on my plate right now! Don't know why...especially since it should be most fun out of everything.
Baby Jayte is growing HUGE!! I am only 29 weeks right now supposedly and almost as big as I was with Jaxson when I delivered. I remember a t-shirt I wore the night before we had Jaxson that I put on the other day and it was kinda tight!! What's that all about?? The doc did say that I was measuring big so I do get to have another ultrasound in a couple weeks to find out if I'm further along than I thought. Either way, this is going to be one big baby! Nate was a 10 lb baby and I'm sure if I wasn't a twin I'd be big too, so genetically, that's what's been dealt to us. Boys should be big though, we want football and basketball players in our fam, so I guess I shouldn't complain. We are excited for Jayte to have several cousins coming as well this year and the beginning of next year. Chanda and Cory are scheduled Sept. 1 with their surprise boy, hope everything goes well with them, they have had a lot of problems so far, and the baby's heart is stopping in the stress tests, so we're praying for them. They are moving into their new house at the same time, talk about stress! Matt and Cristyn are due the beginning of Oct with their first boy. They are thinking of the name Jet for their boy, I think that is so cute, and pretty close to Jayte, they'll be best buds since Nate and Matt were so close growing up. People might think they are twins, jk. Jayte is kicking a ton and healthy so we're excited for him to come. Jaxson is fully understanding the whole baby thing and is excited for his baby brother to come too. He hugs my belly all the time after I come home. He gives me a hug first, then says "I want to give baby Jayte a hug too!" SOOO cute. I think he'll be a good big brother, but of course will have a hard time sharing stuff and my time for a while. I'm finally getting excited for the baby as well, it's about time! I even made a baby blanket for Jayte, and I'm not a sewer at all, can't do much, but I decided to figure it out on my own, and it wasn't too bad at all. My mom helped me finish it, but I did quite a bit. Kim threw a baby shower for the girls on my side of the family having babies and it was SO fun. She decked out the decor with the pea in a pod theme, and green food all around. Natalie is due at the beginning of Jan, and Danielle is due Jan 23. They both will find out what they are having later this month, I think they are both having girls, but we shall see. Nat already has her room painted with full on trees on the wall, so if that baby comes early at all she'll be ready haha.
Nate got home from Paris France just before the reunion on the 24th of july, it is so good to have him back. 2 months is a long time for your hubby to be gone being pregnant with one child as well. But I can't complain too much, there are a ton of strong ladies who's husbands have to go to war for much longer. That would kill me, so I commend those gals, especially my sister-in-law Heidi who actually did go through that a few years back. Nate had a really good time, made some good friends, traveled to places that are totally out of this world! And got an awesome degree out of it. He is amazing. Now the job hunt is on, he's had one interview, and was able to go back to Wells Fargo to work part-time which is a huge blessing, so if there are no bites for Nate, at least he can try to work his way up in the bank. He's searching like crazy and is stressed about it, but I know the Lord will lead us to where we're supposed to be.
Right now I think me working part-time at Desert Hills High is a huge blessing, Nate and I both feel like we're both contributing to school loans and can work things out with this new baby coming and be close to family at the same time. Things are good...Hard...but good. I've already broken down this week because of the stress, so a couple more months of it while being prego will be tough for me, but just gotta take it a day at a time.
Some positive things and the things that keep me going are about Jaxson...he POTTY TRAINED!! what better timing, than right before school starting and before this baby comes!! No more diapers yay! Except for night time prob. No one can prepare you for how awesome that is when a kid decides to do that on their own.
He's also been saying some adorable things lately, and because I didn't write them down I don't remember off the top of my head. Blame my prego brain, or just my brain in general. He's so extremely nice to people and wants to talk to everyone though and is getting so smart. It's fun to see him progress and grow up. I love being with him, he makes me proud every day. Which makes me really excited for this new baby, although I have doubts about loving him as much as I do Jaxson, I think my heart will just expand, and I won't have to share the love, it will be equal.

So although I'm stressed with a lot of things to do these next couple months, there's a lot of great things coming and happening. We are truly blessed. Wish me luck tho cause I'm gonna need it....

0 comments: