CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Using our new Camera!

I have to start todays post with this picture! Aren't my boys ADORABLE?!! I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest gal in the whole world. Its been so fun having this new camera because we were just taking crappy pictures on our phones. So I hope you don't mind me showing off my cute baby with all the fun pics we've taken over the last couple days. Jaxson enjoys a little social grooming sometimes.






This is Jaxsons "make-do" bed for the summer.
Jaxson actually is watching baby einstein (his favorite) in this photo, take particular attention to his feet...he always sits back and relaxes while watching anything. It's the coolest thing I've seen since sliced bread. Speaking of eating...

















Jaxson is pretty messy when it comes to eating as you can tell. Here's some cute pics in his jumper, he screams with joy while jumping his heart out in this. It's AWESOME!

Here is Jaxson at bathtime!! Another one of his favorite times of the day. What a cutie huh?! We are all having a blast here in NY, and Nate is doing so fantastic in his 60 Hr a week demanding job! Did I mention how much we love our new camera??!!

9 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Jaxson is so cute! I am glad to hear that you guys are doing well in the Big Apple!

Lyndy Butler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndy Butler said...

Geez, Im lovin' Those thighs!!

karlee said...

Hello! Sounds like you guys are having a blast. jaxon is so much bigger than the last time I saw him (which was forever ago). You two sure did a good job on that one!. Be safe out there!

Anonymous said...

Jacque, he is adorable. I can't believe that you found me. What a small blogging world. I can't believe you live on the eastcoast and Amy is on a cruise ship. I miss you guys! Keep in touch.

Natalie and Logan said...

I'm so glad you found my blog. I'm glad you got that new camera, it will come in very handy in new york. Jaxson is of course as cute as ever.

Miyuki said...

I love your pictures!! you have such a beautiful family. I love you and miss you, too!

kate said...

Look who's blog stalking? ME! Yay for having blogs! Your little boy is darling! I didn't even know that you had one yet alone that old. Crazy! .. Well, just had to say hi! Hope all is well with you're cute family!

The Weston's said...

yeah! so glad that you found us on here! what a cute little guy- yes- we put the baby thing on hold- well actually we think that we are probably done, but it's better than surgery! NYC? eh? how fun- i was thinking about the "not baby friendly" thing- who cares? I would totally rome! I'm gunna add you guys- it's so fun to keep up!