CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jaxson's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!

Our poor little Jaxson boy had a rough few days last week. I don't know if you can tell in the pictures very good, but he bumped his head several times trying to crawl in places he shouldn't and climb onto things he should, but the biggest bump he got on the right side of his forehead, left side of the picture, while he was in the tub. He bumped it so hard right on the spout. It was more likely for him to bump his head in the tub than any other place this past week because he had diarrhea real bad and a monster rash that covered his whole bum. I've never seen a rash that bad, but I'm sure it could have been worse. So lots of crying out of our little guy lately. But he is so much better now after we gave him a blessing and lots of pedialyte.



An update on all the things he is doing now at almost 10 months....
-crawling like a monkey, his left knee never really touches the ground, he pushes with his left foot, and crawls on his right knee. Its a funny crawl, but hey it gets him around.
-Pushing himself up on things to stand
-Standing by himself
-While he has support of chairs and couches, he'll walk to things he wants
-While holding one of mommy's hands, he walks like a champ
-saying all sorts of sounds and we keep teaching him more, he's a screamer and a talker, so we might be sad we're teaching him to talk at all! just kidding
-saying mama and dada to us
-laughing at everything! He is funny kid with a spectacular personality
-letting us know when he is hurting or feeling bad by crawling right to us and pushes himself up by our legs
-eating way more than he should be, but is so good at finger foods, and will chew food up with his teeth (he has 8 right now, but molars are already almost in!! Crazy huh!)
We know in no time he will be running all over and have all his teeth. He looks and acts so much like a big boy, its crazy how fast they grow up. A little sad to be honest. But I'm not going to lie, it's fun for the first one to see all the different stages in their life. He is the biggest blessing to us.

4 comments:

KayDee said...

Hey! Have you just loved it out there or are you ready to be home? Can't wait to have a kid but as you and everyone else says it passes by so fast!

Unknown said...

Hey Holts!

It was a lot of fun looking at your blog! Did you know I grew up just 1.5 hours north east of Palmyra and the Sacred grove, right on Lake Ontario? My mom and little sister actually helped with different aspects of the temple construction and ground work! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the east... humidity is a killer in the summer! Check out our blog sometime if want!

www.thezellers.blogspot.com

Mike Zeller

Brian and Jenny said...

I absolutely loved those pictures of Jaxson. I sure do miss you guys and that little one! I can't wait to see you!

Are you going to Time out for Women in Las Vegas in September????? I'll be down for it :)

Lyndy Butler said...

This breaks my heart. I hope he is doing better. Max is having a little rough patch too. more teeth are on the way...we think?
k- So please tell me you are gonna try out or did try-out for American Idol! Jacque you are my star! and I didn't know that you know Natalie and Logan. Logan is my cute cousin from Mesa. They are so cute.
I'm loving all your adventures. if you come back to s.g. will you be a Talent Sprout with me?
MIss you-