CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pampered in the City

I looked on this website called LifeBooker.com, its great, all the big spas and great salons in NYC are on there and from there you can book an appointment for whatever services you want done. They have deals on there if they have an open spot or if someone cancelled their appointment.I found a great little place called Salon Santa Cruz for 50% off. So if anyone is going to the big city and wants to be pampered...whatever it may be, pedicure, massage, hair...then this is the site for you. I had a ball, it was so typical NYC, there was an assistant for this big shot hairdresser who has done several celebrities hair including J-Lo. They consulted me and told me exactly what they thought was stylish, and it was so funny because the stylist was flaming gay just like you would see in the movies. This place was right on 5th ave, and I definitely felt like a true NewYorker. What a fun day, and I have never had such Fabulous Hair! (no offense to those who do my hair on a regular basis, still love you!)
THE FINISHED PRODUCT (nate had fun helping me take pics after a long hot day):

3 comments:

Brinda said...

Your hair is so long and pretty! Must have been tons of fun to go get pampered :)

Alicia Chatwin said...

It's beautiful, Jacque. I wonder if it's as dark as it looks on my computer. I guess I'll see soon! 3 weeks and you come HOME!

The Weston's said...

IT's so purdy- makes me want to grow mine out again-