CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Family Pics...

I feel bad...Our friend Ashley took these...like two months ago, and I still haven't posted them!! What a slacker. Anyway, I just LOVE the way they turned out. Ashley did such an amazing job! And she's cheap!
Jaxson was just mauling me with kisses...oh it was SO fun, he was so happy, but would not sit still for pictures. I'm fine with it though because we got some fabulous action shots!!



Blowing kisses to the camera! (aren't my boys handsome??)

This is one of my favorites...
Jaxson is just grooming daddy's scalp! haha he's such a monkey!

"One, Two....THREE!"


Jaxson's hands are placed perfectly in this one...we didn't even touch him, he did it on his own. I love it!!

Daddy's showing Jaxson how to fish!!
This could be an engagement picture...hehe, I just think it's funny
Playing in the leaves!! We had SO much fun



I lost my camera's battery charger, and so if anyone from the christmas party or thanksgiving will post some pics for me so I can have them...I would LOVE that!
Hope you all had a great Holiday!! We sure did!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love these! :) You have such a cute family. and You look so darn gorgeous!

Sara said...

Those pictures are awesome! Your family is so dang cute!

Brian and Jenny said...

You have the most photogenic family, I swear. I loved all the photos. We miss you guys!

fingerfoodforthought.wordpress.com said...

Love the pictures! You guys are very photogenic, I'm quite jealous. Glad to hear your holidays were good.

Heidi Gardner said...

Your pictures are way cute! Jaxon is getting big- very handsome.

Stacey C. said...

This are great pictures!