CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Find out which Disney Princess you are!

Find out which Disney Princess you are!
Iam Mulan...I always thought I was. Try it yourself with the link below
You Are Mulan!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.

2 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

SWEET! I am so glad that you actually posted which princess you were!

Morgan said...

WOW! It has been FOREVER!! Thanks for posting. Holy Cow! So you live right near NYC? That's awesome! I used to live there, but on the other side in Greenwich, CT. I loved it and I MISS it!

Cute kid you got there! congratulations!! Can't wait to read more about you!