CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy (Really Really Late) Father's Day

Here are my studs. I know it's really late, but I just had to publicly express my love and appreciation for my hubby for being such a wonderful Father. Every time he is with Jaxson, I learn how to be a better parent from the way He deals with him. What a great example he is. Thanks Nate!

I had to throw in this blooper picture, they both look so funny from getting ready to blink probably...looks kinda like they are both trying to do the same face.
I also had to give a talk on fathers day in sacrament meeting. It was an interesting topic "how to love imperfect fathers". I tell ya, it threw me for a look. I was lucky enough to have my mom there, and I thought so much of my dad that it felt like he was there. I miss him and love him so much. I'm so blessed to have had a father who is a great influence, and has been there my whole life. I take him for grantid so much, and I can't wait to see him back in Utah. Love you dad, and Nate!

1 comments:

Cicely said...

Jax-

I love and miss you so much. You are so beautiful and your little family is adorable! Don't you love little people ties?

Anyway, I am so excited that we can see each other every once in a while- as soon as we get settled I think we should plan something.

I love you!