CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Yankee Stadium!







No we didn't see the play...we went to the actual baseball game! What a great experience...except the fact that it was the most unpleasant day of my life! I only sweated this much when I played a full basketball game in highschool, or a volleyball game, or running 13 miles. It was ridiculous...we still managed to get a couple photos...we left after the 3rd inning because we couldn't take the heat anymore...Jaxson couldn't take the sun anymore. We certainly learned not to come during the day, where there is no shade, and where there is a heat wave causing power outages throughout the city. Talk about a crazy day.

6 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

FUN! Well not the heat, but the experience of a Major league baseball game! We went to the Pittsburgh Pirates game on Sat night. I know what your talking about with the heat. We were only in the sun for about 45 min and I dying! Its crazy how hot it has been! Cute pics below too looks like you guys are having some fun! Wish we were a little closer! If you ever want to venture down to Pittsburgh I can meet you there!!

The Weston's said...

that looks so fun! Neat that your mom got to come out!

Brinda said...

Jaden loves looking at your blog with me. He enjoyed watching the little video of Jaxson too. Anyway, looks like you guys are having a grand old time!

Jessica said...

I would love to catch a baseball gome there. I can also sympathize with you about the heat. We have the same stuff here and you feel like you are swimming in your clothes. It's horrible! I hear my sis is on her way to visit soon.

Natalie and Logan said...

Sorry the game didn't turn out as good as I thought it would for you girls. Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog. We're doing alright and trying to hang in there. We'll be home on Monday so see ya soon.

goldmania said...

hey, hope you don't mind me leaving a message. I found you on Heidi's. I heard you were very kind to a friend of ours this last weekend. (Mike) Glad to know we're not the only "country" people out here. Hope you enjoy your short stay. You're always welcome on the other side of the island.