CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jaxson's first crawl

I think he was pooing at the end, that's what those grunts were for.haha. So yesterday, he took a few shaky crawling after I had been doing stuff on the computer for work, and I know I left him on his stomach to play and reach for things. Well to my suprise when I turned around, he was sitting up! I was just so excited to see him doing that by himself, I didn't even care what happened next. Well soon after he was on all fours and going to his little yellow ball. Today he is getting even better, and tomorrow I'm sure I'll have to chase him across the room and tell him not to get into the TV wires! Fun huh.

1 comments:

Cicely said...

Hello friend! How exciting!
Pretty soon he'll be walking and running and before you know it you are going to have to give him the sex talk. We just did with Miles.

I'm hilarious.
Love you!